June 11, 2017
30, 50, 70, 100 or 124 miles
Registration for the 36th Annual Bicycle Club of Lake County Ramble is now open! Participate in one of Chicago-Milwaukee area’s best recreational rides through beautiful rural roads in Northeastern Illinois and Southeastern Wisconsin
Sunday, June 11, 2017 | 6:00 am
Ramble starts and stops at Camp Sol R. Crown – NEW LOCATION!
Camp Sol R. Crown is just one mile from the Kenosha County Fairgrounds
Camp Sol R. Crown | 11651 304th Avenue, Trevor, WI 53179
$25 online at Active.com until June 9
GPS files will be available to download the week before the event
- Ride 30, 50, 70, 100 or 124 miles
- Routes open 6 am – 4:00 pm
- SAG service until 4:00 m
- Rest stop in Genoa City stocked with homemade cookies, sandwiches, fruit, snacks, coffee, water and Gatorade
- Bike mechanic on-site for emergency repairs
- Rambe fee includes marked roads, maps, SAG, rest stop with food and live music, plus post-ride cookout and showers
What groups and bicycle related organizations directly benefit from my registration fee?
Proceeds donated to “Giving Back”
- Working Bikes
- Boy Scouts of America
- Other ways to help?
Become a sponsor! For as little as a one-time $100 donation, you and/or your organization will be listed on the BCLC website, in the BCLC newsletter and included in all Ramble correspondence. Help us to put on a great ride and assist all the organizations we support – click below for more information.