June 11, 2017
30, 50, 70, 100 or 124 miles
GPS Route Maps Available:
WHITE START | WHITE RETURN
Everyone takes the white loop to our spectacular rest stop in Genoa City. From there, if you wish, you may ride one, two or three different loops on some super sweet roads. You will always return to the said spectacular rest stop where you can refuel on home made cookies, sandwiches and what ever other goodies we have for you.
Registration for the 36th Annual Bicycle Club of Lake County Ramble is now open! Participate in one of Chicago-Milwaukee area’s best recreational rides through beautiful rural roads in Northeastern Illinois and Southeastern Wisconsin.
Sunday, June 11, 2017 | 6:00 am
Ramble starts and stops at Camp Sol R. Crown – NEW LOCATION!
Camp Sol R. Crown | 11651 304th Avenue, Trevor, WI 53179
Note: Participants will have to drive approximately .5 mile to the registration site once you enter the camp – the road is a gravel/mostly dirt road that has been freshly graded – the going is good – trust us!
$25 online at Active.com until June 9
- Ride 30, 50, 70, 100 or 124 miles
- Routes open 6 am – 4:00 pm
- Century riders must start by 8:00 am; all other riders by 10:00 am
- SAG service until 4:00 pm
- Rest stop in Genoa City stocked with homemade cookies, sandwiches, fruit, snacks, coffee, water and Gatorade
- Bike mechanic on-site for emergency repairs
- Rambe fee includes marked roads, maps, SAG, rest stop with food and live music, plus post-ride cookout and showers
What groups and bicycle related organizations directly benefit from my registration fee?
Proceeds donated to “Giving Back”
- Working Bikes
- Boy Scouts of America
- Other ways to help?
Become a sponsor! For as little as a one-time $100 donation, you and/or your organization will be listed on the BCLC website, in the BCLC newsletter and included in all Ramble correspondence. Help us to put on a great ride and assist all the organizations we support – click below for more information.