June 10, 2018
25, 46, 62, 66, 82 or 100 miles
Registration for the 37th Annual Bicycle Club of Lake County Ramble is now open!
Participate in one of the Chicago-Milwaukee area’s best recreational rides through beautiful rural roads in Northeastern Illinois and Southeastern Wisconsin.
Sunday, June 10, 2018, 6:00 AM
Ramble starts & stops at Wilmot Mountain
Wilmot Mountain | 11931 Fox River Road, Wilmot , WI 53192
$25 online at Active.com until June 9 | Day of Registration $30
- Ride 25, 46, 62, 66, 82, or 100 miles
- Routes open 6 am – 4:00 pm
- SAG service until 4:00 pm
- Rest stop in Genoa City stocked homemade cookies, sandwiches, fruit, snacks, coffee, water & Gatorade
- Bike mechanic on-site for emergency repairs
- Ramble fee includes marked roads, maps, SAG, rest stop with food and live music, and a grilled brat or hot dog post ride.
JOIN BCLC now and become a part of a fun and exciting group of people who LOVE TO RIDE!
What groups and bicycle related organizations directly benefit from my registration fee?
Proceeds donated to “Giving Back”