June 10, 2018
30, 50, 70, 100 or 124 miles
Registration for the 37th Annual Bicycle Club of Lake County Ramble is now open!
Participate in one of Chicago-Milwaukee area’s best recreational rides through beautiful rural roads in Northeastern Illinois and Southeastern Wisconsin.
Sunday, June 10, 2018, 6:00 AM
Ramble starts & stops at Wilmot Mountain
Wilmot Mountain | 11931 Fox River Road, Wilmot , WI 53192
$25 online at Active.com until June 9
GPS files will be available to download the week before event
- Ride 30, 50, 70, 100, or 124 miles
- Routes open 6 am – 4:00 pm
- SAG service until 4:00 pm
- Rest stop in Genoa City stocked homemade cookies, sandwiches, fruit, snacks, coffee, water & Gatorade
- Bike mechanic on-site for emergency repairs
- Ramble fee includes marked roads, maps, SAG, rest stop with food and live music, plus post-ride cookout and showers
JOIN BCLC now and become a part of a fun and exciting group of people who LOVE TO RIDE!
What groups and bicycle related organizations directly benefit from my registration fee?
Proceeds donated to “Giving Back”